Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Long day in the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I had a hangover this morning. I got over it thou. I took my lawn mower to the shop to get it ready to mow the lawn this season. It had a flat tire, needed the oil changed, a tune up and a new blade. I'll get it back in a week or so.

On the way to the lawn mower shop I got a call that the boss of my chapter of the motorcycle club was in a ambulance possibly having a heart attack. I got the lawnmower to the shop and started making phone calls. I came home and dropped the trailer and made my way to the hospital. C was already there. I stayed for awhile and visited. I took off and got my oil changed and my tires changed at pep boys. My tires had thread showing. They were in really bad shape.
I came back to the hospital and found out the boss did not have a heart attack. They are not really shure what is wrong with him. They sent him home and told him to take a rest for a few days. It was almost dark by then. We went to the waffle house afterwards and had supper. Now I am home wore out.

Well that's been my day.
Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home