Saturday, March 21, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!!

Hey Y'all,
C and I are taking off on a road trip starting Sunday and ending Friday. We are going to Alabama to visit my cousin. Then we are going to visit C's oldest daughter. After that we are heading to Atlanta to visit friends and so C can go to the V.A. for some doctors appointments. Later on in the week we are going up to Cleveland Ga where C's parents live and visit with them. Friday we will come home. I'll have my laptop with me so I will be able to post along the way.

Today we spent in Augusta Ga at Ft. Gordon. K had a JROTC drill competition there. It was a good time. Her school didn't win any trophy's or anything, but the kids had a good time. It felt good to go and support K and watch the kids. I enjoyed my time with C too. We are wore out from a long day. We still are having to get ready to go in the morning. C is washing clothes right now.

Well Y'all take care!!
Cornbread C and K

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Sounds like you are feeling better just from emptying your insides. I always do... but that is an everyday occurance for this kid. Hugsssssss and have fun!!

1:05 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home