Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back from The V.A.

Hey Y'all!!
I made it back from the V.A. and my colonoscopy. They removed five polyps from me. If the polyps test negative, I don't have to worry about getting another one done for 5 years.

We got home and hung out at the house for a Little bit today. After that we went to the local restaurant and had supper. I had a seafood platter and C had shrimp. Tonight we went to club church and afterwards went to applebees with some of the people with the club. It was a nice night. I had been feeling on edge like there was a chip on my shoulder because I hadn't took my meds the night before. I have a short temper when I am not taking them. Hanging out with my friends from the club and C and I enjoying their company made all the difference in the world. It kind of soothed the beast.

Work gave me a week off to recover even thou I don't need that much time. C and I are planning a little mini vacation. C was going up to Atlanta this week anyway and now I am going with her. It will be fun.

Well Y'all I guess that's about it for tonight!
Y'all Take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home