Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tired but content

Hey Y'all,
I am in the motel room after a long but good day. C is laying down watching T.V. about to fall asleep.

We got up this morning at my cousins house and had breakfast and visited. Then C and I Layed back down and took a nap. We got up a little late and took off for my aunts house. We got there and visited with my aunt for awhile. I have not seen her in awhile. She is very old and frail.

After we left my aunt's house we went and met C's oldest daughter at her house. We sat and visited and C helped her fold clothes. We left and found a motel room. That was a adventure in itself. After we got the room we sat and watched a movie and then headed back to J's house (C's oldest daughter). We picked her up and went out to longhorns steakhouse to treat ourselves to a good meal and let C and J catch up. We went to wall mart and J got a new shower head for her shower. We took her home and now here we are ending a wonderful day.

In the morning we will meet J and her boyfriend for breakfast. After that we will head to Atlanta to visit friends. C's doctor appointments are not till Wednesday and Thursday. We will have some good time just relaxing with our friends.

Well I am going to get off here.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread and C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home