Sunday, April 05, 2009

Back home in the swamp

We made it back home to a rain soaked swamp. Lots of water. The neighbors horses are standing in ankle deep water where his lot has overflowed.

We had a great time up in Helen. We ate at a German style restaurant this morning with C's parents. I had a cold cut breakfast. Their cold cuts were off the chain! I wish it wasn't so far away.

Coming back was a hassle. I-75 was tied up for a long ways. We took a alternate route and it was just as bad. It added a hour and a half onto our trip. At one point it took us 45 minutes to go just a few miles. When we called 511 to get the traffic report there was a advisory to avoid I-75 from Atlanta to Macon.

I am back on the board at work waiting for a call. I am not looking forwards to it, but I need to go back to work.

Well Y'all take care!!
Cornbread C and the cats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home