Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Windy Swamp

Hey Y'all,
The wind has really been blowing around here today. It's starting to settle down a little now at the time of this post.

I was gone most of the day to Florence SC and back. I have tried to get a little sleep today. I still feel like crap. C has been real good to me and let me rest. I am going to lay back down in a few and see if I can get myself feeling any better. I have to stop typing every now and then and hold my head just to get thru this.

I am dedicated to my readers and I really enjoy and look forward to updating this blog. I know it is just the day in and day out stuff of whats going on in my life. I am glad someone is interested in reading it.

I don't have a lot of stuff to report today. While I was gone C has made a real big effort here at the house to get things back in order since we have been gone so much. She has been working her ass off cleaning, washing, putting things away and just generally getting our house back in order. It's nighttime now and she is relaxing and watching TV in the bedroom.

Well Y'all i need to go. It's getting difficult and I have a few more things I have to do before I can go back to sleep.

Y'all Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home