Thursday, April 09, 2009

Still feeling crappy after taking pain pills

Hey Y'all,
My pain pills made it in today. I took a couple and it eased off the pain in my back. I still feel like crap thou. I don't know if I am not getting enough sleep or the right kind of sleep or I have a bug. All I know is I don't even feel like getting out of the house. I got to get over this soon because life keeps going on and I want to be a part of it. I've got things to do around here too.

I am going to drive myself to Augusta Friday to the VA and get my rear end checked out. The ulcer has come back in the crack of my ass. I have some anti biotics here at the house and I have started back taking them. I am going to need more than I have right now to get thru this. The dermatology clinic is closed because of the masters tournament going on there. I will have to wait at the emergency room to be seen and hopefully the emergency room doc will write me a prescription for some anti biotics. It will be another day wasted, but I have to take care of it. C has a funeral to go to so she won't be able to make it up there with me. I hate going alone, but that is just the way it is.

I am waiting on a call to go to work. I am number 10 on board and have been that way since 3 this morning. The board is not moving at all. It doesn't bother me because I don't feel good. Only problem is I am not making any money.

Well y'all I am going to get off here.
Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home