Thursday, January 27, 2011

Warmer days, but still cool.

Hey Y'all,
I have been having good days and some bad days. Today is sorta so so, so far. I have been sleeping a lot because I have been depressed and have got into the habit of not waking up till 2 pm.

I got up today and rushed out the door. C reminded me that today is the day that the Catholic church does their food drive. I needed to pick up some food for the house. They gave us chicken that was frozen and some frozen peaches. some canned goods and dry goods. Two cakes and a jug of sweet tea. It is enough to supplement us for awhile.

Don't know of much. every day is a crap shoot if it's gonna be a good one or bad one. C says she doesn't like what this new medication is doing to me. I have a appointment with the doctor for Monday. I hope I have enough gas in my truck to make it there to see him.

Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home