Saturday, May 09, 2009

Saturday at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
We went out to my dad's house today and met another real estate agent. So far this one today impressed me more than the other ones.

After we got thru with the Realtor we met a bunch of people from the club. We went to a benefit supper for the boys home we have adopted as our charity. It was at the local high school. A senor for his class project was putting it on to raise funds for the home. He raised 2400 dollars for the boys home. That's one hell of a class project!! The boy's home really needs it in these hard economic times.

My back was hurting only a little today until I made the walk from the parking lot to the high school cafeteria. Then it started giving me fits. I am nursing it right now and it is very painful and stiff. I had on suspenders which didn't help the situation either. I have took my pain meds, but they aren't helping much. I'll take more at midnight. I hope I can get comfortable to sleep tonight.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home