Monday, May 04, 2009

Back from the VA

Hey Y'all!
I made it to the VA. C and I took off about 4 this morning and went up there. They did chest X-rays on me which came out OK. The doctor quadrupled my lasix (pee pee pills) and I have to take anti biotics 4 times a day.

There was a payment from my dads estate made recently. I haven't said anything about it because I was waiting for some of the other people who read here to get their check. I am building a garage with mine. It's from Carolina carports. I am including a link to their website of the garage I am getting. http://www.carolinacarportsinc.com/Gallery/Pages/Garages.html#0
This is the garage I am getting only it is beige with blue trim.

We have needed a garage or shelter of some type for awhile now. I was thinking about this garage for awhile now and had talked to the dealer back last year to get estimates. I was thinking about getting a contracter to build a garage or possibly doing it myself with the help of one of my friends. Since my health has gone down lately, doing it myself is out of the question. It would cost me a lot more to hire a contractor to build me a garage than I want to afford right now. I think I get the most bang for the buck out of the one I am having built pre fabricated.

Well, Take it easy!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home