Sunday, May 03, 2009

C's right of passage

Hey Y'all!
We just got in from South Carolina. We were at a party and tattoo party there with the motorcycle club. C got her first tattoo. It is a rose shaped like a heart. The guy did a great job on her. Since it was a tattoo party for the club we got it at a rock bottom price. I was supposed to get two tattoo's but the inkslinger ran out of supplies and it was getting late. I will get mine done later.

We got K's hair done this morning for the military ball and graduation. She went back to her natural hair color with high lites. She also had her hair thinned a little. It looks awesome.

My legs are swollen really bad and are painful. I will probably go to the VA in the morning. They are really looking bad. I was going to push it till the middle of the week to see if they would get any better, but I don't know if I can make it that long.

Well Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home