Saturday, May 02, 2009

Friday at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
I was awakened this morning by the phone ringing. It was K. She needed her inhaler and medicine at school. She was having trouble breathing. I found the stuff and took it to her. When I got back C and I headed to my dads house and met my cousin. Her and C went thru the stuff still left in my room and got it ready to get out of there. I spent most of the time sleeping in the truck.
We came home and went to motorcycle club church. It was a short meeting. We grilled hamburgers and hung out for awhile then came home.

I woke up this morning and my feet and legs were way swollen. They have been getting red and swelling for awhile, but today they looked really bad. I can't put on a pair of shoes and have to wear flip flops. If it doesn't look better by Wednesday, I am going to the VA and getting checked out. I just hope I don't end up in the hospital like last time.

Well That's about it, I guess I'll say goodbye for tonight.
Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home