Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back from The VA

Hey Y'all,
Went to the VA today. My dermatology visit went well. The doctors were pleased with my ulcer. The primary care doctor gave me a very stern talking to about my blood sugar. I am going to have to face this and deal with it. I will be working more closely with him to get my self compliant and to get my blood sugar under control. He gave me a higher powered pain medication on top of the ones I am already taking to try and get some relief for my back pain. I live with constant pain in my back now and legs. We are going to see what all we can do about the problems I have.

I am in a fix right now with my health. My job situation hasn't got any better. I am living off savings and one day the money will run out. I am more concerned with getting my health back right now. Keep me in your prayers. It has got so bad I can't stand or walk around for very long without having to sit down. Somehow Things will work out.

Well Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home