Thursday, April 16, 2009

From the swamp

Hey Y'all!
We went to breakfast as a family this morning at the local restaurant and it was packed. We got there a little before 12. We went grocery shopping at wallmart in a nearby city. My back and legs were bothering me so bad, I had to get one of those motorized carts they have just to make it around the store. I have never had to do that before. We got back and got everything unloaded. C and K had to go to K's boyfriends house to talk to K's boyfriends mother. I think it came out Ok. I went to the tag office and got my tag for my trailer.

This evening C made a big pan of those complete diners in a box. It was really good! I was surprised. I didn't think something complete in a box could be good, but it was.

Tonight I soaked in the tub with epsome salts for 3 hours. It made that sore on my backside feel really good. After that I got a shower and now I am relaxing before going to bed. I have to see my boss from work in the morning at 9 to find out what the real deal is with this thing at work. I know I won't be working, but I don't know if I am separated or not.

Later on I have to go to my dads house and get some of the stuff out of the bedroom that is mine from where I lived there. C is going to go with me.

Well Y'all take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home