Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Nice day in the rainy swamp

Hey Y'all,
I slept late this morning. C and got up and had lunch at the local restaurant. We came home and relaxed. After K got out of school, J, K, C and I took off to South Carolina and met some friends of ours for supper. We had a good time and everybody enjoyed there meal.

Afterwards C, K and I went to my tattooist. I dropped of some artwork and C is getting it worked out for her another tattoo. We have a appointment for Thursday afternoon to get tattooed!

I am already heavily tattooed on my arms. I have small tatts on my hands near my thumbs. I am going to get tatts on both hands that will take up the back of my hands. C will get her tatt on her other shoulder. I think it will look sexy on her, just like the other one. I love tattooed ladies.

Well That's all for tonight.
Y'all Take it easy!!
Cornbread and the swampettes crew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home