Friday, May 08, 2009

Screwed blue and tattooed

Hey Y'all,
We pretty much had a relaxing day today. I got some good news, my unemployment has got approved.

This afternoon after K got out of school, Her her boyfriend J, C and I went to the tattoo parlor so C and I could get our tattoos. I got one on my left hand today and was supposed to get one on my right hand, but we ran out of time. I am scheduled to get it done next Thursday. C got a hearts and roses tatt on her shoulder. She said it hurt. She says this will be her last tattoo, but that could always change in the future. I am proud of her getting the tattoos she has got in the last week or so. She will be proud of them for a lifetime. I think they make her look even more sexy.

Good friends of ours came out to watch us get tattooed and to give us their support. When we got thru getting tattooed we all took off and had supper at Ryan's. After that we headed home and stopped by CVS pharmacy store to pick up supplies to aide in the healing of our tattoos that my tattooist recommended.

I have been taking my pee pee pills. I am wizzing like a mad man right now. It's working thou. My legs and feet are going down considerably and not hurting as bad. I have to keep up my regimen to keep things heading in the right direction.

Well Y'all, Take care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home