Thursday, May 07, 2009

Frustrating night at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Today was going good till this evening. C and I went and visited my big brother and my sister in law for a little while. We headed on into the big city where the tattoo salon is. Stopped by there and then went out for a nice supper. The phone calls started coming in that K and J weren't getting along. I got pissed dealing with it. I had decided that J was going to have to go. There was a lot of phone calling and fussing. We got home and J was being a total ass. I got my ass on my shoulders and we got into a tiff. I called the cops and had her removed right then. Their has been a lot leading up to this. J is lazy and would do nothing but lay on the couch all day. She would fight with her sister to the point K was in tears regularly. She is supposed to be a adult. She would do nothing to help her sister and mom around here. She was really turning into a big disappointment. She would do nothing to help herself like get unemployment. She had a free ride and she knew it. Well the free ride is over as of tonight.

C is upset and worried about J and is shaken over the whole situation. J said a lot of hurtful nasty things to her mother tonight.

Needless to say tonight was a bad night.

Y'all take Care!
Cornbread aka "stinky swamp asshole"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home