Saturday, May 21, 2011

Feeling better today

Hey Y'all,
I am feeling a little better today. My situation still sucks but somehow we are going to make it thru. It looks bleak but C and P the grand comfort my soul.

We had C's parents over for grilled hotdogs. We have them over to the house a lot which has turned out to be a blessing. We enjoy their company. We said when we moved up here that the reasons we wanted to move here was, so that we could be closer to C's parents and P the grand. And to help out with them. So far we have been doing that.

I like the weather up here too. Even when it's hot, it's not as bad as down south. I forget to count my blessings.

Well today is the day that guy is predicting will be the rapture and the end of the world. I personally think that no man knows the day. Only God knows the day and the hour.

Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are having problems. Some people make good money selling other people's stuff on eBay. You post the pictures and watch the bids and then pack and send the item to the buyer AFTER he pays his price plus postage into your Paypal account on eBay. I think you keep 30% of the selling price plus any extra postage that isn't used. Lots of work, but all work at home!
Verna

11:04 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home