Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Using the wife's computer

Hey Y'all,
My computer is fried. I may have to take it to somebody to get it fixed. Some kind of virus has got into my computer. I don't have the disks to my computer. We can't even get it to fire up.

I spent today sick but got over it. My in laws came over and we had supper. While we were getting ready my next door neighbor came over and knocked on the door. I had asked a few days ago to have his friend come over and cut my grass. Last time he did it for 25 dollars. This time he wanted 45 dollars to cut it because it was tall. I told him I needed to ask my wife. I was pissed but C said we needed to get it cut. I told her I wasn't gonna get raped by this guy. so I went back and told him I would give him 35 to do it. We went back and forth for a minute and he said no he couldn't. I walked off and came back and finished my supper. I called a good friend of mine and asked him if he knew anybody that could cut it for 35 dollars. He said he thought he did.

Well Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home