Thursday, March 24, 2011

Howdy, Long Time

Hey Y'all,
Since I posted last we have been to south Ga and back. We didn't have a lot of time to do all that we wanted to while we were down there but never the less we had a good time. I got my head shaved to raise money for the club. All of the chapter members were doing it. I was the first one and the person that won shaving my head made it into a Mohawk. We didn't bring our clippers with us, so I had to wait till we got home for C to shave it all off. Now I have a shaved head and a goatee and mustache.

We are really messed up financially from going down there even though the club paid for one night of us staying there. I hate being so poor I can't do anything.

Other than that we are doing good. P the grand son has got to the age he throws temper tantrums. Gotta love it!

The weather has been quite nice here. We are even running the air conditioning during the day a little. It has been in the 80's according to my thermometer.

Well, Y'all Take Care!!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home