Monday, February 28, 2011

Another Sunday

Hey Y'all,
We didn't make it to church this morning. I was up late Saturday night into the wee hours of the morning. I didn't feel like dealing with P the grandson at church. The church we go to is a small church with no nursery. We have to keep P in the seats with us. It is very frustrating on a good day, not to mention one with only 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

We Just kinda took it easy. I got out and went to Wal mart and picked up stuff to make hamburgers on the grill. We had hamburgers and hot dogs for supper tonight.

C watched the 83rd academy awards and saw who all got a Oscars this year. I watched part of the end of it with her. I mostly stayed in here on the computer. I got to chat with my oldest brother. Keep him in your prayers.

We got a big bag of baking taters at the auction this week. I baked one in the oven tonight. It was really good. I made it with butter and salt and pepper and sour cream. I know it's not the best thing for me like the sweet taters. But it sure was a good Irish tater.

Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home