Friday, February 25, 2011

Up Late, Listenin to bluegrass

Hey Y'all,
Me and C have been fighting today. I guess you have those days when your married. Every day can't be perfect. We seemed to be alright by time for her to go to bed. We don't fight that much, so I guess I should consider myself blessed.

I slept most of the day away. (that was some of what we were fighting about) I have been depressed and stuck in a rut. I want to go to work to have something to look forwards to and to get out of the house. I just don't know what I can do or who would hire me now. I haven't worked in several years. I don't know how I would explain that. Physically My back won't allow me to do much and all I am qualified for is labor work. I'm so-so smart and bonified insane. I spend a lot of time going to the doctors. I have already lost one job back home because of that. As a matter of fact that was the last job I had.

Well, Take It Easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home