Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Monday at the VA

Hey Y'all,
C and I spent all day at the VA today. I saw my psychiatrist and then C and I split up. she had to see about eyeglasses and a cold/congestion that won't go away. It turned out to be alergies. I went and got travel pay and got my meds straightened out. I know that sounds simple but I have been with out my pain meds for a month. I did finally get to meet my primary care doctor for the first time and we got it strait. I did a lot of walking today and it made me very sore even though I used my cane. I was in a lot of pain.

I am very sleepy as I type this and yes my back is hurting even now after taking my pain meds. It's rough having a jacked up back. I know it would be hurting worse if I hadn't of taken my pain meds. I am going to sleep well tonight.

I love my wife. She was a real blessing today. She drove today and tended to P the grand who we had to take with us.

Well, Take Care!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home