Thursday, May 05, 2011

Hello Gracious Friends

Hey Y'all,
I want to take time out to say thank you to all my readers. your comments and knowing you are out there make me feel special and good. Recently one of my family of readers mentioned the swamp in a comment. Those were good days. I didn't know how good I had it back then.

I wasn't the one who was so sick today. C couldn't sleep last night, so I let her sleep in until J came to pick up P the grandson. We were going to have a friend over for supper. We decided to call C's parents and invite them too. C's dad collects cabbage patch kids. He sold some of them today and turned a good dollar for them. He offered to take us all out to supper and invited our friend along too. We went to Longhorn's steakhouse and had a wonderfull supper!

Well It's 0125 in the morning. I am going to get off here and go see what C is watching on TV. Y'all take it easy!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Hi CB! It is good to see you are still here and posting. I have missed reading everyone... literally. I have been a very bad blogger lately! Hope you feel better soon... and remember you are not the only one in the "2 steps away from about to lose everything" boat. Hopefully, things will turn around soon for all of us. Hugssssssssss

1:06 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home