Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sick and depressed and asking God why?

Hello Y'all,
Today I have been in bed sick all day again. I have been sick with some kind of cold. I know y'all hear a lot of my complaining about how bad I have it. Well things have went from bad to worse. I was crying like a little baby tonight it has been getting to me so bad. C comforts me and I am thankful for that. I have bills I can't pay. I don't know what I am going to do. I may not have home insurance if I can't get some things worked out. it's time to renew. I didn't pay anything on my credit card bill last month and man, they socked it to me. I've got my regular bills to pay and it's time to renew my plates on my auto and pull along trailer.

I have had it so good for so long and now I am skimming rock bottom. It could be worse I know. I don't know what God is trying to teach me in all this.

We had easter at our house. Everybody came over here. C and my maw in law fixed dinner. We had a good time. We went to church easter sunday and P the grand got to easter egg hunt, Later on here at the house we had a easter egg hunt here at the house. A his cousin was here to keep him company.

Well I am gonna get off here. God Bless,
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger aligatorgirl said...

Dear Cornbread, I have been reading your blog since 2008. I came across it when I searched the internet for swamps, and you often had swamps in your headline then. Anyway I have found great comfort in reading your blog over the years and in a way it feels like I have gotten to know you and your family. It hurts me to hear that you have been feeling bad, but maybe it helps to know that reading your blog means a lot to me.//Moa

3:54 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home