Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday at the swamp

Hey Y'all,
Today during the day was spent around the house. I didn't go get that tattoo I was thinking about on my other hand. I was tired and sleepy this morning and I am not shure I want to get off the money to have it done. I called up and cancelled my appointment. The tattoo is on the back burner right now.

C took K to the doctor this morning to get checked out. She has asthma and a cold she can't seem to shake. She is doing OK but coughing a lot.

This evening we went to South Carolina to visit some friends and have supper. It was a nice relaxing time.

I am tired as usual. I don't seem to have any energy these days. I feel weak and vulnerable. My back is shot. I don't think I could even defend myself successfully should I run up on one of those people I kicked out of the bar when I worked as a bouncer that may still be mad at me. It's not a good feeling.

Well Y'all Take care!!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Blogger CrossView said...

Sorry about your back. Back problems seem to affect everything else.... =/

Though I did have to laugh at the last paragraph! ;o)

And Good Morning! I was wandering through cyberspace looking for other Georgia bloggers and stumbled across your blog. My husband is a rider, so that caught my eye....

7:21 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home