Friday, May 15, 2009

Nice day in the cloudy south

Hey Y'all,
Today was pleasant. We went to my dads house. C and my brother and my niece and her husband got a lot done for this yard sale in the morning. That took a little while. We had a real estate agent back out to the house for a second interview. After talking with her a little more we have decided to go with her to sell the house. She is from century 21 realty in my dads hometown.

Tonight we had club church at one of the brothers house. It was a good time hanging out with my extended family. After church we had fried chicken with all the fixin's. Everybody brought something.

Tonight we are relaxing now that we got back home. I am wide awake. We have to get up early tomorrow for this yard sale at my dads house. I don't know when I am going to get to sleep. *heavy sigh*

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Phoenix said...

I hope the sale went well for you and your family.

We now have a fridge so full that something falls out if you open the door. LOL!

10:30 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home