Saturday, May 30, 2009

Putting some miles on the bike

Hey Y'all!
C and I have been gone over to South Carolina all day on a poker run. It was hotter than blue blazes and my back is killing me, But we had a good time. We only had one break down. One of the guys from my club has a trike. He went to take off from a stop light and the drive belt broke. He had to trailer the rest of the way and take his trike home on a trailer.

We came home and relaxed a little bit and C made a big spaghetti supper. We just got thru a little while ago. Man it was good!

I am hurting and paying for playing today big time. I can't get comfortable. I am out of my morphine because of a screw up at the VA. Hopefully they will get it to me next week.

Well Y'all Take Care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home