Thursday, May 28, 2009

Peacefull day at the swamp

Hey Y'all!!
I had a nice day today. Not doing much just hanging out with C and K and J K's boyfriend. I got some of my peace of mind back. C is so good for me. It's nice to have somebody to share life with that I can trust and let my guard down. We really are good for each other.

Tonight we went to the auction and spent like 11 bucks to have a good time. We like going there. C got some stainless measuring cups and spoons, a little rack to hold nic knacks and a white ceramic basket. We were going to bid on some glass jars with lids on them but missed them.

We are home winding down now after a nice day.

Thanks to all the people who have called and commented and let me know they care if I am doing Ok. It leaves me with a good feeling.

Y'all take care!!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home