Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back from the nut house

Hey Y'all,
I just got back from being locked up at the funny farm. I started to nut up about a week ago and drove myself to the VA in Augusta and they checked me in. They changed my medication and now I am feeling a lot better.

My time in there was miserable. I don't take confinement too well. There are some individuals that work there that have no business in health care. It seems like if they could make your life more miserable, they would do it. There were some good people that worked there, but a lot of them sucked. I am so glad to be out of there. I felt like I was in jail again. God I am so glad to be out of there.

C hit the roof when the discharged me. They sent me home with no medication and told me they would mail it to me. We got a hold of my doctor and he lit a fire under some peoples asses and I got my medication. I don't want to go off the deep end because I would not have had medication and end right back in there or worse. It made for a stressful day.

That is where I have been and been doing. It's not pretty, but it's real.

Take care and God bless,
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Cornbread!! I'm glad you are feeling better!!
Verna

12:36 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home