Saturday, November 12, 2011

Been Sick.

Hey Y'all,
I had to go to the VA emergency room last night. I was in so much pain yesterday I had to call 911 and have a ambulance come out. They thought I had the flu. I decided I didn't need to get a ride from them if I only had the flu. We went to the VA in Atlanta and I had a lot more than just the flu. After bloodwork and a CT scan, It was determined I had Coilitus. It's a infection of the colon. I have been very sick. I am home now Of course and feel a lot better. They have me on antibiotics and I am not over my problems but at least I feel I am getting better.

Well today was veterans day. I called all my brothers and talked to all of them except one who was working.

Take care Y'all,
Cornbread

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are ill. You have had so much trouble with yur health lately. I worry about you. i hope this will pass soon, so you can enjoy the holidays.
Verna

12:32 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home