Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today Nov. 9 was P the Grands Birthday!

Hey Y'all,
Even though we celebrated P the Grands birthday on Saturday, Today was his actual birthday. He spent it with his mom all day. I spent it sitting in a dentist chair.

I had a very painful deep cleaning all the way under the gums down to the roots. I got a lot of shots of anesthesia. Them things HURT!!!. The girl cleaning my teeth had to stop and I had to get more anesthesia about half way thru.

If the VA approves it and I expect them to, I will get a bridge where my missing teeth are. I also have to have some periodontal work done, gum grafts etc. I have gingivitis. I haven't took very good care of my mouth. I have handled all kinds of people in my life. I must say, going to the Dentist scares the crap out of me!

Well Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home