Friday, October 07, 2011

Bad day- sorta

Hey Y'all,
The baby's daddy took him this afternoon. He did not want to leave me when it got time to go. We met at wall mart. I came home and laid down after C and I had lunch. C went out on her job she has part time. It was just the dogs, cat and me at home. She came home and then went to the auction.

By the time she got home I am feeling horrible. I forgot to take my medication all day. Even my toe nails hurt. my psych meds I could tell I had been without. I was going thru the withdrawals from some of my meds. I took what I needed to and it gave my body a shock. I got the shakes and my breathing got heavy. C wanted to know if we needed to go to the hospital. I said no I have been thru this before. I settled down about 30 minutes later, when the meds got into my system after being without for over 24 hours.

I am feeling better but still rough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home