Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursday at Cornbreads

Hey Y'all,
Today wasn't a bad day except C was not feeling well today. She got to feeling better by supper time when her parents came over for supper.

Her dad rode with her to the auction after supper. I stayed home and took care of P the grand. It was easy. He went down for the night about 8:00 pm.

C is back home now and relaxing and watching TV for the night. She is watching "The real housewives of New York". I am on her computer in her room where the TV is. She is the TV watcher primarily. If something looks interesting that she is watching, I will watch along. I'm not big on Real Housewives. I'll watch a little of it because they are rich and so inbred at the same time. But it isn't long before they make me sick. Lol

Well Take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home