Thursday, June 30, 2011

Taking Care of the grand

Hey Y'all,
I am watching P the grand tonight while C goes to the auction to help her dad sell cabbage patch kids. He is a big time collector. He is thinning out his collection.

We have recently had problems with the auctioneer at the auction. C has made up with him, I have not. Time will tell. I am pissed still.

The pepper plants I had except one Tabasco plant died when I fertilized them a couple weeks ago. I have got some new plants and new soil to plant them in. I also picked up some sweet banana peppers, Jalapenos, and a cow horn pepper plants. The only problem I have is my porch is shaded and only gets 4-5 good hours of sunlight. For the plants I have it's recommended to have 6 to 10 hours of direct sunlight.

I am enjoying my plants and they are a great diversion from daily life and gives me something to do.


Well take it easy!
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home