Tuesday, August 02, 2011

The Government is frustrating.

Hey Y'all,
My check showed up with out the extra benefit on it. Also the VA has a proposal that I am not competent to handle my finances. We are trying to prove that I am competent to handle my finances. If not I will be assigned a fiduciary to oversee my finances. usually a banker or a lawyer. They won't let C be my fiduciary because of some personal reasons on C's part.

We are working on it and have been meeting with the VA representative to try and get this straightened out. Keep us in your prayers.

I have problems that I deal with by going to the doctors at the VA, And taking the medication they prescribe. I have already been to jail because of my disease or problems. There are many things that go thru my head even with the medicine. I don't drink. I am trying to do things right. Well not to defend myself, but kinda explain things. I don't usually talk about it. It can be unpleasant to talk about. Thank God That I have C to help me. She is my help mate. I don't know what I would do without her.

Well Take Care,
Cornbread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home